Friday, June 10, 2011

Temple Bar



Image Copyright Michael John's Images


This lovely picture of bustling and lively Temple Bar was selected from our Flickr Group of Dublin images. If you are visiting Dublin you won't want to miss this popular spot, with its great pubs, restaurants, shops, buskers, and markets. To get to Temple Bar from Sandymount Hotel just hop on the DART at Lansdowne Rd, get off at either Pearse Street or Tara Street Station, and it's just a short stroll away.

The photographer gives us some background to this image and his photography below.

"I took this picture when I was shopping with my wife one Sunday afternoon in Feb 2011. I always have my camera with me and the street was bright and buzzing so I wanted to caputre the atmosphere. I also like the architecture of Dublin city and try to photograph it from unusual angles. I also photograph landscape and nature subjects and hope my images tell a story."

To see more of this photographer's images go to www.flickr.com/photos/michaeljohnsimages

No comments:

Post a Comment